The Rohrbach's

We have a crazy life, filled with the best friends and family possible, and love every minute of it!

Thursday, November 19, 2009

Vegas Baby!!!

Me and my two V's (Victoria and Vicky) decided that it was time we jump ship and head to Vegas for the weekend. Vicky and I tend to have withdraws if we go any more than a year apart, and Victoria hadn't been since she was 11. We booked the trip what feels like a year ago, but as usual it came and went quicker than I can blink. We stayed at the Monte Carlo, which also happens to be the same hotel some of Victoria's friends were staying at. We ended up hanging out with them all weekend and had an absolute blast! They were up for anything and made great Vegas exploring partners. We were lucky enough to have great weather part of Saturday and lounged by the pool. I have a new favorite night club, even though every time I go I feel like I find a new favorite :) This one has a huge outdoor patio that no one really uses with its own bar. I get way too hot in clubs and this made it perfect to dance and not leave looking like a drowned rat! Our flight home wasn't until 8:30pm Monday night, which ended up being the only downside to the trip. After staying out until at least 4am three nights in a row we were in need of sleep more than I can even begin to explain. Once we got to the airport we felt better and once we got home and got a good nights sleep...we are ready to go back! Gotta love Vegas!
Night one - Coyote Ugly
Walking down the strip we ran into Randy - I know him from High School & Victoria knows him from softball! Small World!!!
Night Two - Christian Audigier Night Club (Ed Hardy)
Our Vegas Partners in Crime - Minus one
Night Three - Suppose to take it easy & ended up at numerous bars and in another club at the MGM

1 comment:

Brandi and Anthony Sigona said...

Looks like a blast! Love Vegas! Especially Fremont Street!