



Saturday was the Jones' big day and it was incredible. The weather was amazing, everyone looked so beautiful and the newly weds seemed to have the best time possible. They really did pick an amazing venue!!










Sadly we weren't able to stay and celebrate all night with them because my "cousin" Bret got married on Saturday as well. I knew I would never forgive myself for missing it so after the cake cutting we hopped in the car and drove to Sunol Golf Course. It was also an gorgeous venue and the party was in full swing when we arrived. We danced a little, hung with the new couple as much as we could, hit up their candy bar then decided to head to the hotel for some much needed sleep.


Sunday we attending Bret and Julia's brunch then headed back to Walnut Creek to pick up my car. I decided to let Mike off the hook for the day and sent him home while I headed to South San Francisco to Alicia and Ben's engagement party. Alicia's maid of honor did an incredible job at hosting and made some delicious food (including an ice cream bar!). I had a great time and the weather could not have been better, but after 4 hours I had to head home.
On tap for this weekend...as little as possible!! (Ha, yea right!)




1 comment:
wish you could have stayed and partied...we had a great time! take a rest this weekend, you guys deserve it!
Post a Comment