Week 17On another note...the babies room is painted! We got super motivated this weekend and cleaned out the house of junk, went to the dumps, got paint samples, went to Ikea for a bookshelf for the baby's room and a few other things. We are also painting our master bedroom. Mike slapped the sample paint up on the walls (2 for each room) and we fell in love with 2. Mike ran back to home depot, bought the paint and already finished the baby's room! I'm going to add in a little detail and once we get furniture the decals we ordered will go up as well. Once our master is finished being painted (hopefully this weekend) we're going to go pick out new carpet for both bedrooms and the hallway. Then we get to officially rearrange all our stuff and sit back and wait. I was already exhausted doing all that at week 17, I can't imagine doing it 30+ weeks pregnant! It feels good to be so far ahead already :)

5 comments:
I dont think there is any way someone would guess you are preggers! Great job on getting going on the painting! Babies are great motivators!
Still measuring small but it will change and it will be soon. Nobody could tell I was having twins so dont feel bad. nice job on getting both bedrooms done!
Wow, now my pic makes me look even bigger!! you have the teeny tiniest lil bump!!! I love it!!
Belly pic....? Is there not actually supposed to BE a belly in the pic? Not the swimsuit model teeny tiny one either...
You look adorable! I can't wait for your belly to pop and to see it growing! I love the new years pics too! I'm impressed with the progress too! We painted our master bedroom too but somehow stopped on the hanging back up of stuff! Can't wait to see the baby room pics.
Post a Comment