The Rohrbach's

We have a crazy life, filled with the best friends and family possible, and love every minute of it!

Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Belly's!!!

Michelle and I at 32 weeks along. What a difference 6 inches in height and 1st baby vs. 2nd baby makes!
Lacey: 28 weeks, Me: 30 weeks
Me: 28 weeks, Heather: 21 weeks
Me: 20 weeks, Karen: 38 or 39 weeks
Sadly I didn't get any pictures of Stacy and I's belly's before she popped and I don't think I was showing at all by the time Brandi popped. Baby bumps everywhere!!

I had my 32 week check up yesterday. The baby is doing great and I was very happy to hear it's head down and butt up (although by all the kicks and jabs I feel I was pretty sure the baby was that way). I have to go back in 2 weeks for a follow up measurement appointment because we think the student measured me wrong last month. If she was correct I only grew 1-2 cm, and they want at least 4cm. There is no way I'm not at least 4cm bigger than a month ago! The mid-wife said it was nothing to be concerned about since the baby's size felt great. She also said that she thinks we won't be having a big baby. I think I'll still keep thinking I'm having an 8+ pounder and hopefully I can be pleasantly surprised :)

2 comments:

Brandi and Anthony Sigona said...

Yaaa for babies!! I don't think there is an 8 lb baby in there Trinette!! hehe! Im guessing more of a Gavin sized one, and im still saying you are having a girl even though i think im the only one that thinks that!

Jamie and Scott said...

I was small for having twins but they were 10 pounds together so maybe you still have a chance of a big baby! like all the bellys. I also think you are having a girl, yeah for girls or boys!