We always love an excuse to get together with our "fun weekend" friends! Almost everyone made it to celebrate Mandy's 31st birthday and her and John's adorable new apartment. (Missed you Jackie and Jennie!) The boys mostly played video games while us girls went gaga for baby Evan and caught up on each others lives. This years fun weekend is going to for sure be different with 2 little babies around! We are so lucky that our group of friends not only accepts this major life change in the Bowen's and our lives, but would honestly be upset with us if we didn't bring the little ones with us :)
Mandy and Super Evan in Mandy's awesome new "backyard"
Tia Vicky

Cori and Evan, meeting for the first time (and seeing what Evan would look like with blond hair)

Matt and Evan having a deep conversation

Me and the Birthday Girl

All the girls

AMAZINGLY yummy homemade Chocolate Strawberry Cheesecake made by Karen (and I don't even like cheesecake!)


John and Evan playing

7 weeks to go!! Work hosted a shower for me last week and I will post those pictures as soon as I have them. They spoil me!
1 comment:
Fun weekend! I can't believe how big Evan is already! Only a few more weeks to go!
Post a Comment