The Rohrbach's

We have a crazy life, filled with the best friends and family possible, and love every minute of it!

Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Family Baby Shower

For some reason I can't save pictures off of the site Auntie Reen uploaded them to, but I managed to get some good ones from Auntie Lex's batch.

My two incredible aunts hosted an amazing, and gigantic, shower for me 2 weekends ago. I had a great time catching up with everyone and we got so much stuff that it pretty much wiped out our registry! We only really had to go buy one thing that we needed before baby arrives. Even though the highlight of the shower was seeing all my family and family friends, I REALLY enjoyed hanging out with my sister-in-laws, aunts, uncles, parents, cousin and the kidos after. It was such a great way to unwind and relax after the craziness of the day. Mike and I went through everything that night, washed everything that needed to be washed and then got it all put away Sunday morning. We are 100% ready for baby - after the 9th when everyone returns from the cruise! lol
My amazing Aunt's and me
Super cute Cake Aunt Judy got

No comments: