The Rohrbach's

We have a crazy life, filled with the best friends and family possible, and love every minute of it!

Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Jameson's Birthday Sloshball/Kickball Game

Saturday we had the 2nd annual slosh-ball/kickball game in honor of Lucas' brother Jameson's birthday. In short it's a kickball game where everyone must keep a beer in their hands at all times. There are other rules involved but I'm not even sure I understand them. We started the day off at Cary and Lucas's house (Carcus for short) because the weather was being freakish. Rainy but sunny all at the same time. I think around 3 we finally made it to the park (suppose to start at 1). Michelle and I got to be team captains since we were benched for oblivious reasons. It was a ton of fun to watch them play and we had a good time hanging out.
Team Michelle - I don't have a picture of my team on my camera
Cary at "bat"
GT pitching
I wish I got the picture of the in-between!
Check out Cary's shirt with the ball mark!
Jameson apparently was done playing for the day
After the game we all went back to the Carcus house to eat some yummy pulled pork and other goodies. Some of us decided to head home to take a quick nap or shower before we headed back to the Carcus house and then head to watch the Hangover 2. It's been a long time since I've seen a movie on opening weekend and forgot how crazy it gets! We were shooting for the 9:20 show but ended up making it into the 9:45 one instead. We actually got lucky because we would have never found seats together in the earlier showing. The hour wait in the theater flew by and the movie was a lot better than I thought it would be. Stupid funny of course, but I think they did a good job of not trying to go too far above the first one. All and all great day and I slept like a baby that night :)

2 comments:

Brandi and Anthony Sigona said...

Sounds like a fun way to play sloshball! Glad you are still sleeping well! Not too much longer!

Anonymous said...

I totally came up with Carcus! I'm jealous you can wear cute hats. I always look like a serial killer when I wear head ornamentation.