The Rohrbach's

We have a crazy life, filled with the best friends and family possible, and love every minute of it!

Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Work Baby Shower

I have the best coworkers ever! Thankfully I knew about the shower (I'm not big on surprises) and I was able to prepare myself for all of the attention. Everyone was overly generous with their gifts and the food everyone brought in was delicious as usual. We have the best pot lucks :) Here are a few of the amazing gifts I received for baby R.

This picture is so me
Bump at 32 weeks! I promised my coworker I would wear a dress :)
Yay for Giants Gear!!
My coworker Cynthia got me (yes me! You think I'm giving this to the baby? haha) this Steamboat Willy Mickey. I LOVE it so much! Even though we have a ton of stuffed animals already we didn't have a Mickey and the vintage black and white is SO cute!
The card that came with this blanket said "I'm a girl and my favorite color is blue, so I bought blue!" I don't mind putting a baby girl in blue at all :)
Whale bathtub from my awesome manager Gayle
One of my agents bought us the car seat! I almost started to cry when I opened it - it was WAY too generous of him and we are really really thankful.
Our little work family (I love these women!) Jackie, Cynthia, me and Gayle
On another note, Mike and I went and bought a boy and girl "bringing home the baby from the hospital" outfit this past weekend. Here they are! Amazing how big they look in the picture because they are the tiniest things I've ever seen!

2 comments:

Brandi and Anthony Sigona said...

What great coworkers! I love love love the vintage Mickey! What great gifts! You look fabulous by the way!

Cindy said...

You're so cute!!! And those outfits are adorable- I can't wait to see which one is worn!