The Rohrbach's

We have a crazy life, filled with the best friends and family possible, and love every minute of it!

Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Full Term and a new Baby Macway!

Yesterday I hit 37 weeks, which means I'm full term! Woot Woot!!! My goal is to actually relax for the next few weeks (in-between the non-stop plans we have of course) since the house is 100% in order and I cooked enough food this past weekend for a month straight of frozen meals. 5 containers of pasta sauce, 2 lasagnas, stuffed shells plus extra filling, 4 containers of minestrone soup, enchiladas plus extra filling, Mexican Firecracker casserole, CCBB (Chicken Curry Broccoli Bake), 6 stuffed chicken breasts, 2 containers of Mike's famous chili and pork with enchilada sauce... I think that is everything. I've now moved onto nesting at work :)
Just to make the fact that we have a baby coming in the next few weeks MORE real, Michelle had her beautiful baby girl yesterday morning!!! Alexis "Alex" Marie born 5/31/11 at 6:58am. 7lbs 1.4oz 17.5" long. She has a full head of red hair and big blue eyes. Shes just perfect! Congrats to the Macway's!!!

3 comments:

Lacey said...

yay for making it to full term! who knew this day would ever come!! ha! and congrats to the Macways! what an adorable lil baby...LOVE the hair!!

Jamie and Scott said...

congrats to everyone! i cant believe you made all those dinners, way to be prepared!

Brandi and Anthony Sigona said...

Yaaa! Full term! LOL about all the meals! That will be so nice not to have to worry about cooking though! Baby Alex is so cute, I love all that red hair!