The Rohrbach's

We have a crazy life, filled with the best friends and family possible, and love every minute of it!

Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Daddy's spitting image

Kendall looks SO much like Mike is his baby pictures that I can't believe it. I need to take some pictures of her without all the girly stuff (like headbands) because it's hard to pick out similar shots. I have one that is identical but it was taking while I was nursing so I won't be posting that online ;) For those of you that have seen Kendall in person I'm sure you can see the similarities in Mike's pics
Our baby girl
Daddy - This one REALLY looks like Kendall!


3 comments:

Stacy said...

I'm digging Mom's velour sweater!!

Brandi and Anthony Sigona said...

Definitely looks a lot like Daddy! But, I swear I saw Mommy in her smile the other day!

Mama Michelle said...

Wow!! I wonder if they were thinkin' ,"Gee -he'd make a really pretty girl", when he was a baby, tee hee!
Does really look like her in some of these!