Yesterday Mike and I decided to have a family day out. We went through our entertainment book and found buy one get one free admission to the aquarium at Pier 39 in San Francisco and for one of the cruises around the bay. We walked around Pier 39 and got some lunch as well. It was a really really great day, topped off by the great deals we got :)

























If you can't tell, the background was added in. This was taken right before we got on the cruise around the bay. I'm almost 30 years old and I had never done that before! I still haven't been on Alcatraz but at least I circled around it, and going under the Golden Gate was amazing. We even saw two separate groups of dolphins swimming. I had no idea we even had dolphins in the bay!

Going under the bridge

Passed back out after a feeding in the aquarium

Too bad you can't even see Kendall here but if you look to top of the shark you can see the reflection of her face!

Breakfast pretzel for daddy!

Even after sleeping for 10 hours she still slept through the entire day in the city!! She must be growing more.

Cary, Kendall and I at our favorite sushi place after concert in the square Friday night.

Jen and Brewer at Concert in the Square

Michelle and Alex

Momma Thompson (Cary's mom) meeting Kendall for the first time.

After Bath time

She really loves the bath! Almost all smiles when she's in there.

I can't remember why but we had to change Kendall but Mike must have known that I was going finishing space bagging the rest of K's newborn clothes because he put her in a newborn shirt and pants. The pants were cropped and the shirt was almost a belly shirt! So funny!

After bath time having one of our soundtrack of Disneyland dance parties

She loves Disneyland already just from listening to the music :)

Cute in her tigger towel

Hanging with cousin Olivia after watching her gymnastics class

Cuddling with Grammy

Olivia flipping around the bar

Pro at the balance beam!

All passed out on Daddy after a fun filled day at Cary & Lucas's house

They both played too hard ;)

K looking SO cute in her tutu

Adorable!!

I just love this picture!
2 comments:
Love all the adventures! and Kendall is getting so big! Love her smiles! XXOO
i just cant believe how fast these babies are changing and growing!! what a cutie you have there!!
Post a Comment