The Rohrbach's

We have a crazy life, filled with the best friends and family possible, and love every minute of it!

Monday, August 22, 2011

Two Months!

Little baby Kendall was two months on Friday the 19th. She changes so much every day that I'm starting to have a little anxiety about going to work and missing her milestones. I'll just have to spend my lunch hour at her daycare with her for a while :) She is smiling all of the time now and really starting to laugh. She especially loves her friend Liam! He loves "his baby Kendall" and whenever he leans in to give her a kiss or make funny faces at her she just lights up. It's pretty much the cutest thing ever. Kendall is sleeping through the night (really has been for a while but I didn't want to curse it) and even went 10 hours straight the other night! I did have a little talk with her that night about how tired I was and how I would really love lots of sleep. She loves me so much she listened :) Sometimes it's hard to believe that she is only 2 months because she is so expressive and talkative. Being a mom is so much fun!!

2 months old!
1 month for comparison
Our beautiful little girl :)
Almost caught the full smile...
But for sure caught the big laugh! Best thing EVER!!!



No comments: