We had our monthly "trashy book club" get together on the 12th. Crazy that just over 3 months ago all these little cuties were still in our belly's! Of course K passed out before we remembered to take pictures of them. How cute are they!?
Poor little Alex! It was the very end of the night (close to 10pm) so I don't blame her for being upset.Unrelated side note: Kendall officially rolled over for the first time yesterday! She went from her back to her tummy, and then of course got upset because she couldn't get back over. This morning she would roll herself all the way over but leave her arm tucked under her so she could get back - smart little girl! She's all leg strength so I'm curious to see how long it takes her to roll from tummy to back. When I put her on her tummy on the boppy she pushes with her legs until she is head down in-front of the boppy and ready to somersault over it! She has no interested in pushing herself up with her arms at this point. I'll have to remember to get some pictures/video of the somersault because it's pretty funny to see.

1 comment:
Yaaa Kendall for rolling over! What a big girl! Love the sumersault too! What a cutie!
Post a Comment