The Rohrbach's

We have a crazy life, filled with the best friends and family possible, and love every minute of it!

Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Hump Day Pick Me Up




All happy and ready for daycare!
Cute outfit from Auntie Victoria
She thinks I'm funny :)
Kendall loves her bouncer even though she can't touch the ground yet. We put a shoe box under her feet so she can push off at least a little bit.
Kendall and big sis Hanna bear having some play mat time

All that play time was exhausting!
Can this kid pull off a hat or what!? I LOVE this one!
Birthday boy John and KAuntie Mandy time at John's 30th birthday lunch
Standing up (with some help from the couch)
Such a happy girl! Right after this picture was taken she did a pretty awesome face plant into the couch. Stiff as a board just fell over then proceeded to laugh. Atta girl!Typical Kendall look - heart melting if you ask me
I love babies in overalls!
Hope these made your day just a little bit better! I know they make me giddy when I look at them!

2 comments:

Brandi and Anthony Sigona said...

Definitely a pick me up!

Lacey said...

she sure is a sweetie! what a great smile she has! and she does look adorable in that hat!!