Last night I was walking up to the house after I got home from work and Mike and Kendall had just come outside to grab the mail and let Hanna out to go to the bathroom. The neighbor and her dog Roxy were also outside so Hanna and Roxy started to jump around and play. Kendall started to crack up! I was still a little bit away and could hear her but couldn't tell if she was crying or laughing until I got closer. We have never heard her laugh so hard! Roxy had to go back inside but Hanna continued to jump around and Kendall continued to laugh at her. Luckily I had the camera in my bag and whipped it out just in time to catch some of her laughter. Is there anything better!?
Grammy and Goompa came by last night and I had Hanna jump for a toy and Kendall started to laugh again! Guess we know what to do now :)
2 comments:
So cute! Love baby laughs! HEHE!
Yes, that is the best sound ever!!
Post a Comment