The Rohrbach's

We have a crazy life, filled with the best friends and family possible, and love every minute of it!

Thursday, October 13, 2011

Kendall's Christening

This past Sunday Kendall was baptized at our church in Redwood City, St. Mathias. She was such a good girl and took her morning nap during mass, woke up just in time to be christened then went right back to sleep. She only made a few little squeaks while we were up at the alter and her timing was perfect so it a few laughs from the crowd. Unfortunately my cold took a turn for the worse on Sunday so I didn't have much of a voice or the energy to socialize with all of our amazing friends and family that came to Kendall's brunch celebration. Thank God for my parents and rest of the family that helped out SO much with all of the preparation and clean up! Even though I wasn't feeling well it was still an incredibly special day that could not have turned out any better. Kendall is truly blessed!
Kendall cuddling with her lovey Pooh Bear before Mass
How gorgeous is Lexi!?
Us with Kendall's God Parents - Cousin Heather and Uncle Anthony
K did great with the water being poured on her head. Only a few little squeaks :)
The God parents lighting Kendall's baptism candle
Welcoming Kendall into the church
The Father blessing Mike and I
Olivia going up with all the kids to make a wish for Kendall before blowing out her candle.
I love that they invite all the kids of the church up to help blow out the candle! The look on Heather's face seeing that 20 kids were going to be blowing their germs all over her was priceless!
After Mass
God Momma Heather
My super awesome friend Bob took some shots of her in the dress before I changed her into her party outfit.
Love it!
Great Aunt Lex, Me, Kendall, Nonnie and God Momma Heather all wore the same Christening Gown :)
The "McKay" women
Four Generations!
"Costume" Change!
The Rohrbach's
The Sigona's
God Papa Anthony
Papa and Grammy with their 3rd Granddaughter
Great Uncle Mike and Great Aunt Lex
Some of the party guests
Grandma and Aunt Jessie
Happy Lexi!
Gavin and Olivia having some alone bonding time
Cutie Emily :) I want to squish those cheeks!
Mickey Mouse Clubhouse!
Little adorable Austin! He is the best dressed baby I know!
I can't believe Evan is crawling! They grow up too fast!
Cousins! These three are for sure related!
mmmm cupcakes!
This is what happens after cupcakes....
Austin was pooped after watching those crazy kids run around!
That's me! I'll have to scan it in and you can tell me if K and I look anything alike at that age :)
Being this cute is tiring!
The end!

2 comments:

Brandi and Anthony Sigona said...

So glad we were able to be a part of it! I love that all the kids will be growing up together! So neat!

Lacey said...

great pary! wish you would have felt better! thanks for inviting us to be a part of it!