The Rohrbach's

We have a crazy life, filled with the best friends and family possible, and love every minute of it!

Monday, October 17, 2011

Sick Day Fun

Since I was out sick Monday and Tuesday of last week Kendall and I had a ton of play time together. Brandi gave me an awesome box of hand-me-downs to go through so I had some fun trying hats on K :) She's such a good sport!

It's getting much harder to get a picture of her without her hands in her mouth!

Kendall was so pooped out from all our morning play time that she passed out on her play mat!
Big girl in her bumbo
Big girl trying to escape the bumbo haha
I can't get her to sit upright for too long before she try's to make a break for it
More hats!
I love this little beanie
Does she look good in hats or what? So cute!
She was in her bouncer/activity center when I took this. She was VERY focused on the lights and animals in front of her
K's been sucking on her two fingers lately - just like I did!
Hanna thought she was a stuffed animal :)
Bret and Julia gave this adorable owl sleep sack to us for a shower gift. It's been too hot to put her in it and when I was cleaning out her drawers the other day we decided to try it on. Yup, she's getting too big for it already! It's sad because it's so adorable and warm and cozy it would have been great for the winter!

Kendall is really grabbing at things and holding on tight these days. I decided I should break out the toys and put them in a basket downstairs so they actually get some use. Mike couldn't decide which one to give her so he dumped the whole bucket on top of her! I swear we torture this poor girl!
Again...what a good sport!
K just hanging out with her puppy some time last week
This is what I come home to most every day Kendall is at daycare. All the fun with her friends poops that girl out!
Mike bought Kendall this adorable bear outfit when I was around 5 months pregnant. It's still a little big but we couldn't resist putting her in it for the last outdoor movie of the year. We'll have to take more pictures of her in it and get more detail because you can see the tail or the paw marks on it. SO CUTE!
Daddy and Kendall just hanging out waiting for me to get off of work last Thursday :)
Here is Kendall talking up a storm! Please excuse my horrible squeaky voice - I was just starting to get it back after my cold.
**Ok I tired for 3 days straight to upload this viedo on here but I gues it's too large of a file. Here is the link to youtube instead: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sZlwCo2aLh0***

Kendall is officially rolling over like crazy from her back to her tummy and occasionally from her tummy to her back. I'll try and get some video up on here this week :)

2 comments:

Brandi and Anthony Sigona said...

I love that babies can make sick days so fun!!

Jamie and Scott said...

Those are soem great pictures! I love that beanie too! it was mickey's. cant wait to see you next week and meet this little girl!