The Rohrbach's

We have a crazy life, filled with the best friends and family possible, and love every minute of it!

Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Friendsmas Brunch

This past Saturday the "fun weekend" girls and I had our 2nd annual Friendsmas secret Santa exchange. We decided to do brunch this year since everyone was already booked up on the nights before Christmas. The only one of us missing was Jennie - she is about to pop and didn't want to be too far from home (Lincoln). Come out and play little Jack! We want to meet you!! We had an abundance of yummy food and mimosas. I never get enough of these girls so I loved every minute of our brunch. Kendall did too :)
Vicky Evan and Jackie
Karen with the kiddos and doggies
Jaime, our planner, and Mandy, our hostess
Robin and K
Cheers to 15+ years of friendship!
Cori, Jaime, Erika and Robin
Karen and Me with our babes. Yes, my eye was STILL red and swollen. 3 weeks later....
Tia and Kendall having cuddle time
Evan had a blast playing with the tissue paper!
Kendall thought opening gifts was super exciting too
me and Mandy <3
The whole gang!!

I actually got a ton of pictures of the adults this time :) I wanted to cut back for the blog so of course I picked mostly the ones with the baby's in them haha!

No comments: