Kendall is pretty much happy all of the time, is starting to have babbling conversations with you, figured out that she can actually jump in her activity center/jumper, loves to pass toys back and forth from one hand to the other as well as drop them and make you continually pick them up, sitting up on her own (until she gets really excited about something. Then she normally throws herself backwards), and still thinks that Hanna is the best thing in the world. She is so much fun that it is getting harder and harder to go to work in the mornings! I can not wait to experience our first Christmas together even though everyone keeps reminding me that she won't remember it. I WILL!! :)
She's cuddling up to Mickey for her picture :)




1 comment:
What a cutie pie! I cannot wait to see all the cousins together at xmas!
Post a Comment