One more month until the big 0 1!!! We were convinced Kendall would be walking by now but nope! No teeth yet either! Both are totally fine by me - I'd like to keep my baby a baby as long as I can :) She is getting very confident with her walking/standing abilities though and has taken a few steps here and there. Maybe by her first birthday? Our silly little girl was almost impossible to get pictures of this month so I posted most of our attempt to get at least one good one. I had to take them a few days early so I could get her birthday party invites out and I think because I really wanted a good one she was extra difficult lol! Still adorable though :)
A brief moment of sitting still
Let the attack on Mickey begin! Smiling that evil smile at her daddy.
Her goal in life is to rip off those stickers now.
Muhahha! Look what I got!
You want it daddy?
Too slow! Tackle Mickey!!
I wasn't doing anything daddy
I want to kiss the computer screen those checks are so cute!
Lets try laying down
And she's off!
At least someone is having a good time
Fine. Eat the sticker.
Want to take one standing up? No?
Let's try the floor now
Hold. Still.
Almost there
Good one daddy! Too bad it's blurry
I shall now reward you with a picnic
mmm fake oranges!
1 comment:
wow 11 months! crazy how time flies. those are some good pictures though.
Post a Comment