The Rohrbach's

We have a crazy life, filled with the best friends and family possible, and love every minute of it!

Thursday, May 24, 2012

Play Date

Tuesday Kendall had a park play date with Brewer, Alex and Nolan.  I'm kind of glad most parks aren't all sand now because it was much easier to let K crawl around and not have to worry about every stick and rock getting put into her mouth.  The kids had a blast and so did I :)  I really need to utilize my Tuesdays for play dates more often!

 All the kiddos crawling through a tunnel
 Here come Alex and Nolan!  Nolan turns 1 tomorrow (I think?) and Alex turns 1 on the 31st
 
 Neat photo collage from Michelle.
 Nolan giving Kendall kisses
 I love this little smirk!!
 Swinging is fun!
 I was just sitting there talking to Michelle and Megan (Nolan's Aunt) and Alex just climbed in my lap.  It was so sweet!!
 I love my God Daughter!!
 Megan was playing with Alex and Nolan wanted in on it :)

No comments: