The Rohrbach's

We have a crazy life, filled with the best friends and family possible, and love every minute of it!

Wednesday, May 16, 2012

My First Mother's Day

I had an amazing first Mother's Day!!  Kendall and I started the day with a dance party in her bedroom.  I should do that every day because it puts both of us in such a good mood!  After we were done boogieing we hurried to get ready for breakfast.  We met Nonnie, Great Grandma, Auntie Lex and God Momma Heater at this adorable little place called Alana's.  Breakfast was delicious and even though we got a little rushed out of there (there was a billion people waiting for tables) it was still a nice relaxing morning.  It was nap time when we got home and I decided that I would join my daughter on this glorious late morning nap time that I normally spend doing laundry and dishes :)  After we got up we took a family walk to get some coffee then headed to Aunt Lex and Uncle Mike's house for a delicious BBQ dinner.  It was the perfect mix of relaxation and social time.  I would call it a very successful first Mother's Day!
 
 All of us at breakfast
 
 Half the table
 
 Other half
 
 Photo time out front!
 
 Nonnie and her youngest Grandchild
 
 God Momma Heather and happy Kendall
 
 Me and my baby girl (She wore a dress that was my moms/Aunts!)
 
 Later in the day at the Massoni's. Cuddle time with Nonno.
 
 Pigging out!
 
Great Grandma and Kendall


No comments: