No we did not marry off our daughter already...
Wedding number 2 of the year was just as much fun as the first! We have the best friends ever, what else can I say? Adam and Kendall are an awesome couple we met through Jen and Joe. They are super laid back and fun and we are so happy they invited us to join in their special day. They got married at a family members house in Gilory and every detail of the wedding was perfect and very them. If I had to picture what Adam was going to be wearing the day of his wedding, what he wore would have been it! The ceremony was very sweet, dinner was AHmazing BBQ and the party was crazy fun. The beauty of having a wedding at a house is no getting kicked out of the venue! We took the shuttles back to the hotel after 12:30am and the band was still playing! Needless to say we had a blast. Congratulations to the Klein's!!
The Shanahan's in the elevator on the way out to the wedding
Carcus - rocking the jambox (wireless speaker that links with your ipod)
Ready for the difference between girls and guys taking pictures? Here are the girls.
And here are the boys....
(best picture EVER! Mike wasn't the one to do that to Kevin by the way. This time anyways)
SO close!
Jameson and Sarah
Jen, Cary and Whitney
Lisa and I in the shuttle on the way to the wedding
us
Here come the groom
Adorable flower girl and ring boy
The BEAUTIFUL bride and her Daddy
So pretty
Tear!
Cocktail hour
I can not wait to see her professional pictures!
Marty and I (and part of Lucas)
Dinner time
Kevin doing a "call table 6 to get food" dance
Let the dance party begin!
Lucas and Mike being lame and not dancing.
Whitney getting down even with her broken ankle!
The bride and her mom dancing
A little bit softer now, a little bit softer now...
Shout!
Cake time!
Keeping warm by the fire-pit
What a good look Mike!
These girls have all the moves
1. Whit's hair whip is incredible. 2. I love Jen's facial expression. She is REALLY into this song,
We need more cowbell!!!
Group hug!
And now for some photo booth photos....













No comments:
Post a Comment