The Rohrbach's

We have a crazy life, filled with the best friends and family possible, and love every minute of it!

Wednesday, July 11, 2012

A Girl and Her Dog

Kendall has always be in love with Hanna but she is really starting to interact with her more now.  Hanna is amazing at putting up with Kendall climbing all over her and pulling on her ears!  She's even let Kendall use her as a pillow on numerous occasions.  Kendall's new favorite thing to do is play tug of war with Hanna and "throw" toys for her.  I bet Hanna can't wait until those "throws" go further than a few inches!  These two melt my heart :)
 Hanna, let me tell you a secret!
 Kisses from Kendall
 I think I may to be blame for Kendall's obsession with Hanna's ears.  They are SO soft!
 Kisses from Hanna
 Here, let me open my mouth (ick!)
 Kendall really wanted to lay down like Hanna on her bed.
 Let's try here now
 Kinda lumpy
 I'll just climb over you and try this spot
 Oh yea!  This works!
 Night Night!
Mike caught this moment Monday after he picked up K from daycare.  She wasn't feeling too hot (we think she could be finally getting some teeth) and what makes anyone feel better than snuggling with their puppy?  So sweet it kills me!

No comments: