The Rohrbach's

We have a crazy life, filled with the best friends and family possible, and love every minute of it!

Monday, July 30, 2012

Olympic Opening Ceremonies

Another reason why I love Redwood City... televised Olympic Opening Ceremonies on the big screen in the square!  After the normally scheduled outdoor concert on Friday night we just stayed put and watched a few hours of the ceremonies with some good company.  The Givens' found a Olympic drinking game so we had some fun with that and even got the people around us to join in.  When it hit 10pm we figured we should probably get the little one home to bed :)  Such a fun night!
 Hanging out during the band
Beautiful night!
 You'd think we are still in college ;)
K, Whitney and Mike
 I'm sure Cary is going to love that I posted this picture considering I made her take a bite of her pizza haha!  That's Cary's sister Ashley next to her.
 Michelle and I
Kendall photo bombing us!

No comments: