...there hasn't been a Kendall post in a while! Bad Mommy!! Kendall is talking up a storm but her favorite words are still up and hi. She is starting to get into everything and really try and figure out how things work. She loves to turn on and off light switches, put the lid/cap on anything you are holding (fish food, gallon of milk, water bottles, Tupperware), open and close drawer and cabinets and slowly pull everything out of her toy containers and then attempt to put things back in. She really loves going down the slide at the park and each time she goes down she turns herself in a different direction. Unfortunately our little piggy is slowly becoming a picky eater. It's just forcing me to branch out more in what I make her for dinner, or better yet actually have what we are eating for dinner ready so we can eat as a family :) As you will see below, Kendall is still a smiley happy girl and is an even bigger ham than before. I can't wait to get home so I can kiss that little face!
Kendall trying to play fetch with Hanna
Here Hanna, take the toy!
Play time with cousin Evan
We could not capture her kissing him on camera! grrrr...
PJ party!
Look! No headband, just a clip! YAY hair!!
Poor little miserable sicky! A few weeks ago Kendall has a terrible fever just for the day.
Cuddle time with Hanna
She wanted to hold the leash.
I was out running errands and K passed out in the car so I decided to see if I could transfer her into my front pack without waking her up. The first few times she woke up instantly but this was stop 3 or 4 and she didn't even seem to notice I moved her she was so pooped! I miss the days of her sleeping on me so I may have walked around the store a little longer than I normally would have :)
Big bump at daycare!
Wearing daddy's train conductor hat
TOO cute!!!
Tiny Chucks :)
Bobble-head t-shirt!
Adorable, rigth?
We had our second round of goldfish die so Mike won and we got a little tank, instead of a fish bowl, for Kendall's room. I think she likes it :)
Meet Godzilla (#3), Ralph (#2) and King Kong
Cuddle time!
Kendall's first ponytail!
2 comments:
Love, love, love all these pics! Arent ponytails the best! Especially the first ones!
hey, I was just about to say the same as B. Your description of Kendall sounds just like Sofia. Those are all awesome pics! She is certainly a ham.
Post a Comment