Friday night we headed to Espetus Brazilian Steakhouse for GT's (Greg) birthday feast. Mike and I went there last year for our anniversary and knew how good it was so we were super excited to go back again. We started the night at Grape and Grain, a little bar with unique beers and wines, then walked over to the restaurant to stuff our faces. We were SO full after dinner but some of us decided to power through and grab another beer before we called it a night. Thank goodness we did because... (I will continue after these pictures)
Birthday Boy and Hubby at Grape and Grain
I was too busy eating to take pictures, although I caught this one of the grilled pineapple. mmmmm!
Chicken Hearts!
Please, NO more food!!
Oh wait, we need dessert!
We convinced everyone they needed to get sorbet. It's AMAZING. We loved the mango, super sweet, and the passion fruit, super tangy/sour, last time so a few people got those mixtures. Watching everyone's faces trying the passion fruit was pretty hilarious!
Hooray! Sarah arrived straight from SFO from a work trip!
(picking back up) ...We got this text message from Lucas!
Hooray for Cary and Lucas getting engaged in San Diego! So exciting!!! We anxiously sat around the phone waiting for more details.
I am so happy we were still out because we probably would have been asleep when the message came in and I would have had to wait until the morning to find out. We got sent a picture of the BEAUTIFUL ring and that was about it for the night. We had to wait until Sunday to find out the actual engagement story and even though I wanted to call Cary 200 times that weekend. We decided to "break" into their house (we had the code) and decorate for them, including some wedding magazines and TPed front yard :) Ahhhhh so excited for them!!!!
Lucas did a pretty incredible job picking out that ring!
Brewer getting in his first tp session
That sign sums up how we all felt :)







2 comments:
Still SO, SO, SO excited! It was a great night for sure, even if I missed Meat Feast 2013.
How exciting!! Love that you decorated their house!
Post a Comment