Sunday we had Kendall's 2nd birthday party at the house. A little early but it was the only time that worked this month :) Because I went so crazy last year we decided to keep the party as low key as possible with just family and kids (still 40 people later....). We did pizza and salad and Lucas was able to hook us up with a free bounce house for the weekend. I decided to do a little face painting just to spice things up a little. It was a super fun day and I know Kendall had a blast playing with all her friends and family. How I know she had fun is because she is still recovering! I had to wake her up at 9 yesterday so I could go to work and today I woke her up at 10 for her play-date! She was spoiled as usual and got some very fun birthday gifts that she has wasted no time breaking in. I can't believe our little girl is almost 2!? Get ready for a zillion pictures!
I love how she's looking at Nonno :)
Happy Birthday Girl!
Yay! We got our 4 generations picture :)
Picnic!
Last picture of Pregnant Stephanie! Baby Joesph was born the next day! (yesterday)
Elle! Gosh she's beautiful!
I hope Kendall doesn't keep this "cheese" face very long...
Uncle Mike with a month old baby Wyatt
She has yet to part with her new Minnie Pillow Pet :)
New table from Nonnie and Nonno
Best friends having a chat
She did so well blowing out her own candle!
Tired munchkins!!
Of course the second the Love's left I went, CRAP I didn't get picture of Kendall with all of her cousins! At least I got this half of the family i guess.





























































No comments:
Post a Comment