How did that happen!? Here are some catch up pictures from the end of May!
Little Miss loves playing in her pool!
Practicing blowing bubbles
And Practicing floating
Ahhhh baby wedgie! hehe
Vik and I before the San Carlos Rotary Run (5K for me 10K for Vik)
Team lazy (or pregnant...) Kendall, Jen and baby Given's :) and rock star Victoria!
Best Friends at Daycare. I LOVE these girls so much!
Vik, Lyll and me at Kim's Law School Graduation :)
After nap cuddles.
Daddy and Kendall playing in Grammy's mini bounce house.
Horrible quality, but boy she's cute
Kendall and Alex on Alex's 2nd Birthday!
Party time
Birthday Girl
Alex modeling the Little Mermaid outfit I got her :)
Morning Silliness
Vik and I at a local Boxing Match her company sponsored.
On the way to the Foster City Art and Wine
Dance party with the Feinberg's (they are over by the speaker)
Her little arm moves kill me!
A very sleepy baby with her Auntie Cary
Forcing Evan to cuddle
Doggy Friends
Playing ring around the rosey :)
K at her 2 year checkup! 27.2 pounds (58%) and 35.1 inches (85%)
Waiting for the doctor and Daddy
My big girl waiting for Nonno to get home for a visit
Lunch with Auntie Jackie and Auntie Gayle (Gayle has a picture of the 3 of them on her phone) to catch up after the Doctor. Happy girl!
1 comment:
Looks like a fun and busy month, and it isnt even over yet!! How are our babies already 2??!!
Post a Comment