The Rohrbach's

We have a crazy life, filled with the best friends and family possible, and love every minute of it!

Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Kendall's First Hair Cut

Tonight we went over to my parents house so I could color my moms hair and I figured it was the perfect time to trim up our little girls curly locks as well.  It hurt a little taking even the tiniest bit off, but her hair is already so much softer and thicker looking after loosing those fine baby hair ends!  Kendall was amazing and sat pretty still just staring at her cake mix box :)  We also had our first mommy daughter bake session to make her birthday cake and stayed for birthday gifts and dessert with Nonnie and Nonno.  Not bad for a Tuesday night!
 All dry :)  Just a tiny bit off the ends to clean it up
 Cake baking lesson
 Happy Girl waiting for her gifts
 Cake time!
 So excited!!
 She blew out the candle so quickly the first time she wanted another shot.
After we got home I filled, frosted and decorated her birthday cake we baked together for the big 02 tomorrow!  Two years ago at this time I was in labor!?  SO NUTS!!

No comments: