I've been trying to get this post up for what feels like a million years but technology has been against me! Anyways... our baby is officially Two! So nuts! She spent her birthday day at daycare with her friends, where Michele made her cake to celebrate, then we headed to Redwood City's music in the park for more cake and friends! Let's just say Kendall had a huge sugar crash by the end of the day...
From tiny peanut to big girl in the blink of an eye!
Singing and dancing to the music
Opening her gift from Auntie Jen and Uncle Joe
Baby Aiden even came out to play
Getting ready for cake
So happy while getting sung Happy Birthday to
Her cake we made together the night before :)
And some other cuteness....
We had a play date with Alex, Brewer and Emily at one of the parks near our house.
The girls couldn't get enough of the water feature!
Playing with the drain
Wet hugs!
Best friends!!!
The week before we stopped by Kevin and Lisa's to meet our newest little man, baby Aiden!
Kendall is in love already
Belly!
This is too funny not to post. I just took her hair out of pigtails lol
I figured since Kendall is 2 now it was ok to pain her nails for the first time. Check out how happy she was!
Thank you Auntie Jen, Uncle Travis and Elle for my adorable outfit!
More play time with her BFF at Bob and Heathers. Sharing water in a shared bucket!
Movie time!
Cutie in a cute dress from Auntie Lex and Uncle Mike
Baby Joesph of Father's Day. Sadly some of the pictures I took loaded funny and are already deleted off my camera :( I had some adorable ones of Gramps and Kendall and Nonno and Kendall. I'm hoping I can fix them still.
Playing at the table with Grandma Fran
Great Grandparents!!






No comments:
Post a Comment