The Rohrbach's

We have a crazy life, filled with the best friends and family possible, and love every minute of it!

Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Jen's Baby Shower

Thank Heavens for Little Girl Givens!!  I can not wait for this little nugget to be born!!  Friday night Whitney, her mom Vickie and I hosted a bit of an unconventional shower for the lovely Jen.  How was it unconventional you ask?  Well for starters it was a Friday night, there was probably a bit too much alcohol served for a baby shower setting and the best part... all the guests wore fake bellies to make the momma to be feel right at home!  Vickie made a delish nacho bar for dinner, one of Jen's good family friends made the most moist rum cake I have ever had, we had a diaper fortune station and bib/onesie/burp cloth decorating station. It seemed like everyone had a blast but most importantly I know that Jen did :) Joe even made an appearance at the end to show his appreciation.  Just under 8 weeks to go until we get to meet this little girl!

 One fake and 2 real pregos :)
Vik's got an outtie! 
 Jen's first thought "The baby isn't going to be this big when it comes out right!?"  turns out it was a 12 month outfit :)
 This, I can't smile any bigger if I tired, smile made an appearance numerous times that night.  Love it!
 Teeny Tiny hat!  Turns out Jen's Grandma, who sadly passed away 2 years ago, made this and Jen's mom just finished it for her.  Commence tears!
 She wouldn't let me capture them on camera though (I was tearing up too Jen!)
 TOO cute!
 Crazy awesome gift box from Lisa
 Hmmm, I think that may be a little too big for baby :)
 Home made gifts are the best!
 Daddy's arrived!
 In love with her stroller already!
 Most of the gang.  Gotta love the fake bellies!
 I love this girl!
A few last designs left out to dry :)

No comments: