A few weekends ago we headed up to Shingle Springs to celebrate Austin's 2nd Birthday. It was a HOT weekend so thank goodness The Jones' have a pool and AC :) We spent most of the day in the pool or playing on the awesome home made slip and slide and the kids had a blast. Kendall was a trooper and stayed up way past her nap time and still managed to only sleep for about 30 minutes on the way home. Sadly I ended coming coming down with the flu on our way home (I think it was my body's way of telling me to slow down for a bit) but since K didn't nap much the day before we both slept in until about 11:30am on Sunday :) My child spoils me! Anyways, Happy 2nd Birthday Austin! We love you!!
For more, and better, pictures check out Lacey's Blog: http://laceycope.blogspot.com/2013/07/birthday-party-for-our-2-year-old.html
(I did steal a few of Kendall because they were so cute!)
Kendall loves Auntie Lacey's Piano
Adorable cousin bonding!
Home made slip and slide fun!
My beautiful baby girl
Onto presents!
Lexi, always wanting to help
These girls are SO amazing with the little kids
YAY new bikes!
Wyatt woke up and the second I saw his eyes open I scooped him up :) What you looking at Auntie!?
Birthday cake!
Happy Birthday boy
More baby time :)
Kendall and Elle playing together.
Crawling looks like fun, I'll join you!
Adorable Elle
Playing with Austin's turtle Indy
Birthday boy and his family
Pinata time!
Great party as usual Jones'!
No comments:
Post a Comment