Sniff Sniff... Vicky is leaving us for Rocklin officially. We knew this day was coming but it is sad none the less! Thank God Rocklin is only a 2 hour drive away!! She's packed up and moved, Shadow is already settled in at Matt's house and today was her last day with her current job. It's not goodbye because I'm sure we'll be seeing her just as much, if not more, than before but we still needed to have a send off night to celebrate her move (and new job). Even though she was pooped from all her goodbye get togethers for the past few weeks, she joined us out for some bar hoping in good old San Carlos. We made it 3 places before shutting the last stop down and had a blast!! I think we left a little booze left there too... yikes! It was such a crazy fun night and I think we all loved getting to celebrate Vicky! Love you girl!!!
First Stop, The Office
They love each other..
Imitation Fireball shots - SO not as good as the real thing!
Pinky's up!
Blurry but I love it :)
Next up, Clooney's
Baby Given's Love!
Our ladies man Dave!!
Last stop, The Carlos Club
Joe did his normal "I'm going home" stunt and came back with 2 taco boxes. You can tell the CC was slow because they actually let him in with them!
Nom!
We love you Vicky!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment