The Rohrbach's

We have a crazy life, filled with the best friends and family possible, and love every minute of it!

Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Our Girl

Just some pictures of our munchkin and some recent events.

One day after work Mike turned on the sprinklers in the planter boxes.  Hanna instantly went over to take a drink from them so Kendall of course had a imitate her...
At least they are sharing :)
Wet!!
But so Happy!
 A few Saturday's ago at the beer garden.  Adam and Joe have been studying for months, I would say at least 20 hours a week, for a big engineering exam.  Two 8 hour test days later they were finally free! YAY!
After a while the guys got up and moved to their own table, expect for Kevin :)  Always the ladies man, and what a great story teller!  (check out Jen's adorable little baby girl bump!)
Kendall's BFF's Alex and Brewer went to Disneyland a few weeks ago and she was jealous, so she asked to wear her Mickey hat ;)
Play date with Nicholas!
A bunch of us did a "Kiss me Dirty" womens mud run.  We were the Dirty Darlings and man did we have fun!  I think I'm hooked!  This is us all clean at the start (thank you Bob for taking pictures and holding all of our crap, which simultaneously taking care of your son!)
Post run beers!  Some girls got more muddy than others.
Is there something on my face?
 
 Very dirty Dirty Darlings!
 

Kendall torture...
 After Stephanie's baby shower Lexi and Brandi came over to check out the new house.  It was so nice out they didn't waste any time striping down and jumping in the pool!
Love Hanna's head shake
There were some other awesome pictures but I didn't want to go too nuts with naked baby pics on here.
Kendall helping Daddy wash his Bug
Can I go for a drive yet daddy?
Another glorious day spent in the yard.  Note to self, sunscreen myself as well as Kendall...I still have some random white spots on my chest from where I must have touched my chest after putting sunscreen on her haha!  Good thing I tan after burning!
Heyyyyyyyy!!!
I'm cute :)
Chasing Daddy around the yard
Weeee!!
Mike finally  had his first brew day in the new house.  He was a happy camper!
More play time with her BFF's!
After that play date, Kendall was all happy as normal until right when we went to put her to bed.  Insert mass amounts of throwing up...  Poor baby!  Stomach flu is no joke!  I got lots of cuddle time on Monday and Tuesday, which of course makes me happy.  I would much rather her not be sick though!  It took Kendall until this weekend to start to eat normally again and she lost about 2 pounds.  She's back to her happy piggy self once again thankfully!
Happy Mommy.  I think this is the first time she has fallen asleep on me since December, and that was after a 8 hour day in Disneyland and being forced in the front pack!
First time ever being allowed to sleep in Mommy and Daddy's bed.
Sickie :(
Yup my almost 2 year old had a sick bucket.  She was pretty good about using it too!
This was Tuesday morning.  She hadn't thrown up since about 4pm Monday and woke up seeming to be better, but after 14 hours of sleep and a cup of water she passed right back out on me!
That does not look comfortable!  My back didn't think so either so after a few things I needed to get done for work it was back to the couch.
Wednesday and feeling better!
But that was after another 14+ hour night of sleep... hehe so cute!

No comments: