We actually had a pretty free weekend this past one so we decided to head out of the house and take Kendall to Coyote Points "CuriOdyssey" for some play time. Neither Mike or I have been there since we were kids so we were excited to see all the changes. Kendall had a blast checking out all the animals and exhibits and it just so happened to be a free day, bonus!! After we went to "Magic Mountain" Park which sadly we couldn't stay at for too long. It was SO hot and all the slides and other equipment were 1000 degrees. There is this crazy tall tunnel slide though that Mike and Kendall went down a few times. Kendall LOVED how fast it shot them down! Great day with the family!
"I'm cool!"
Playing in the "creek"
Checking out some animals
And playing in some tunnels
Me and my baby girl! (This is the only way I make it into pictures. I gave Mike the camera a few times but none got taken. Men...hahha!)
Family!
Kendall Checking out the turtles (you see it?)
We were there at the perfect time! They were feeding the otters and they were doing all kinds of tricks for us. I'm not sure if you can see one of the otters in-between the people.
Exhibit time!
She could have played with the air blows all day
Not too sure about this one...
Fishy!
At the top of Magic Mountain
Weeeeee!!
Taming the dragon
Our little hatch-ling
Yay for more covered slides to play on!



























No comments:
Post a Comment