Yesterday was Mike and my 3 Year Wedding Anniversary :) We decided to get a little dressed up and head to the city for a nice dinner to celebrate. Thanks to a great recommendation we ended up choosing the Water Bar, which is located right next to the Bay Bridge. The Water Bar is known for their Oysters so we of course had some of the days specials, some clam & artichoke cheviche (YUM), I had white fish with crab fried rice and Mike had wild boar. My mouth is watering just thinking about it all now! Not only was the food amazing but we got a bit of a show watching the new lights "dancing" on the bridge. So beautiful! Special thanks to Grammy and Goompa for watching Kendall while we had a grown ups night out! Cheers to another year!
Semi-dressed up adult night out!
Me being a dork in the car on the way into the city.
YUMMMMM! I mean, really yum!
Pretty Strawberry lemonade sorbet
I do not do so well with my self portraits with my phone!
Watching the lights change after dinner
Good thing Mike has long arms!


No comments:
Post a Comment