Last week we had the honor of babysitting Evan over night while his parents had some adult time at a friends wedding. It also fell on Nicholas' 2nd birthday party so after nap time we loaded up the 2 kids and headed to the park. Bob and Heather put on a great party for their cutie pie and the kids had a blast playing on the playground and tearing through Nicholas' gifts. After the party Evan and Kendall spent most of the time in our yard playing in the Jeep and coloring with chalk. They would even take off into the house holding hands every once and a while :) They both played so hard that they weren't even woken up that night when we had some of the gang over for the UFC fight and an outdoor movie. (Have I mentioned how much I love our yard!?)
We only had a little more time with Evan on Sunday since we had planned a family day to Napa (post to come) but we spent it cuddling, watching Monsters Inc and playing more. He was the perfect house guest :)
I also posted some pictures of Aiden from when I watched him the BBQfest weekend and of course some of Miss. K. I had Bratyn overnight that weekend too but didn't get any pictures of him. I should have because he was spider hunting and having the time of his life in the jeep - so cute! Sorry Nikki!
Evan and I having cuddle time while Kendall was still napping
Horrible quality, but cuties both up after their naps
Alex saw Kendall coming up to the playground and ran over to give her a big hug. Then she kept hugging her for a while after :) *melt*
So hard to get all 3 kids to smile! I love that Cary and Victoria are in the back posing though (even though I chopped off their heads)
Gift time!
Heather is surrounded!!
Back at home for some off roading
If you get motion sick, maybe don't watch this. I did not have a steady hand
Evan loved the space helmet!
The next morning
Kendall had to switch sides to be closer to Hanna
Baby Aiden time! Gosh he's adorable!!
Hi buddy!
Mini Kevin here!
hehe
I want this girls hair!
Kendall's first Ferris-wheel ride after Music in the Park in San Carlos. No doubt Cary and I were more afraid than she was!
Silly girl playing with some foe-reading glasses
No comments:
Post a Comment