The Rohrbach's

We have a crazy life, filled with the best friends and family possible, and love every minute of it!

Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Sigona Family Photoshoot

Hooray for Family Pictures!!  As usual, we booked the amazing Kim ( http://www.tatumbrooke.com/) for Kendall's 2 year pictures.  The more I thought about it the more I wanted family pictures as well this time.  Then I realized it was going to fall on my moms 60th birthday weekend and thought hey!  We should get cousin pictures since they'll be in town anyways and give them to my mom as her gift!  Which then snowballed into, we should really do our whole families since Anthony and I haven't had pictures together outside of our weddings in YEARS.  And finally, why not just do the whole family all together??  Poor Kim - I think I emailed her 400 times!  Anyways - here they are!  We are VERY very very happy with the way they turned out :)  I don't even know how I'm going to pick prints to order now....
Nonnie and Nonno with their Grandkids
The whole fam!
Cousins!!
Kisses for her brother - so sweet!
Me and my not so baby girl
A few more shots before an outfit change
Handsome little man Gavin!!
And the gorgeous Lexi
I LOVE this whole Daddy/daughter series :)
Best. Picture. EVER.
Outfit change!
I love this crazy munchkins! 
How lucky is my brother??
Kendall kept playing with my hair while she was up there.  Candid pictures are my favorite!
Walking around Twin Pines Park in Belmont Kim found this fence.  I could not have picked a more perfect background if I tried!
Squeeze!
Doing lifts with my peanut
We couldn't get her to stand up there. She kept going 1, 2, 3 JUMP!
Goofy siblings
Momma Kisses!
This girl is going to be a serious heart breaker! 
and I'm sure Gav will be a ladies man :)
Beautiful girl

No comments: