I failed and hardly took any pictures over Labor Day weekend! Well, for me anyways. We were just having too much fun boating, kayaking, swimming and just hanging out! Stacy found a super awesome house for us to rent for the weekend with her family, Katie & Evan, and John, Connie & Andrew. Mike's parents also came up for one of the nights. It was the perfect long relaxing weekend - just what we needed! The kids had a great time playing together, which is always fun to watch, and the adults managed to have tons of fun too :) We had to be out of the house by 11 for check out, and we were slightly worried about traffic with the Bay Bridge closure, so we left pretty quickly Monday morning to get home. There was no one on the road so we got home in record time and still had a full day before having to head back to work. Pretty great weekend if I do say so myself! If I get pictures from the others I'll do another post, but here are the few I took for now.
Saturday morning play time with Grammy
Jim and Andrew going for a swim off the dock
Uncle Mike got quite the workout throwing the big kids in the water!
Before he jumped in himself
I'm not sure if Cheri jumped or got pushed...
SIL's
I think they were playing patty cake
Too bad the beautiful sky didn't show up behind us
Mini Corn-hole :)
Cutie pie!
Kendall Loved Connie!
Lucky Girls with their awesome Grandparents
Katie and Evan coming in on the Kayak
Mike tearing it up




No comments:
Post a Comment