We finally had a 100% free weekend so I decided to try and tackle this whole potty training thing. Kendall has been asking to sit on the potty since before she turned 2 and lately started to tell us more when she was going. I choose the 3 day method to try - naked baby, timer set for every 20 minutes, rewards... it actually went really well until we decided to have people over. Our bad! Saturday was a bit of an accident fest but we had some success, Sunday she only had 1 accident until people came over for the 49er game - then she lost all desire to go because she just wanted to play. Monday went really well at daycare, then Tuesday she revolted! The rest of the week was hit and miss but she did end up catching a cold and another molar broke through so I don't blame her for not wanting to change her routine! Good news - yesterday she only had one accident and even went to the bathroom by herself a few times! Go Kendall!! I'm not worrying about nap and night time training yet, but I'm very excited to have this little girl using the potty! (I got some adorable naked baby pictures but I guess I'll keep those to myself).
My cool cat in her last day of clothes for the weekend :)
Potty Training is Fun!
Saturday night we had a BBQ since I knew I was going to be stuck at home the entire weekend and would go crazy without outside contact :) Kendall loved showing Aiden her laptop before bed.
Cutie!!
Sunday morning it was chilly so we opted for a shirt and no pants haha
Oh no! Not this potty training thing again!
The good thing about me being home was I got a bunch of stuff done I've been putting off - like space bagging a ton of clothes Kendall has out grown. I had the most gigantic pile of shoes from Lexi that Kendall didn't even really get to wear because their feet are pretty much the same size.
Sunday Mike invited people over for the game. Apparently our 55 inch TV isn't large enough so they set up the projector in the garage!
Alex and Brewer came over to play :)
I'll keep you posted on hopefully our positive progress!
No comments:
Post a Comment