The Rohrbach's

We have a crazy life, filled with the best friends and family possible, and love every minute of it!

Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Emily and Evan turn 3

I'm slightly in denial that our niece Emily and buddy Evan just turned three.  That means that Kendall will be three in 4 short months!  Nooooo!!!!  Ahem... Anyways, this weekend was jam packed with 3rd birthday fun starting with a super awesome petting zoo at Emily's party on Saturday then a nice, relaxing, gorgeously sunny day at the park at Evan's on Sunday.  Kendall had a blast both days, even though she was being a little chicken (no pun intended) at the petting zoo.  I just can't believe these babies turned three already!

Kiddos waiting to get inside the petting zoo
Goose, ducks, chickens, rosters, PEACOCK!, goats, bunny, turtle, snake and lizard!  So fun!
Little baby goats - 1 was a month old and 2 were about 2.5 weeks old.  awwww!!!
Emily had no fear.  She was trying to organize the chickens the entire time by picking them up and moving them around :)
Stacy with one of the baby goats
Katie's new baby
Olivia is a pro!
This kid would not let us put her down to pet the animals, but she was totally ok with her "snake bracelet".  So my child!
And a snake necklace :)
Cake time!  I wonder what Emily was telling Kendall?
How many kids can you fit at one tiny table?

Sunday the park:
Kendall's new buddy.  She was teaching her how to eat ice
Adorable!
Nicolas and Evan playing with cars under the table
Evan did not want us to sing to him, but Kendall sang anyways :)
Imaginary candle blow out since it wouldn't light.  Looks pretty real to me!

1 comment:

Nonnie Sigona said...

Excuse me, my granddaughter with a snake around her???? I'm sooooo glad I wasn't there! But it looks like the kids had fun both days.