The Rohrbach's

We have a crazy life, filled with the best friends and family possible, and love every minute of it!

Tuesday, March 18, 2014

30 weeks - Who Sped Up Time?

Size of Baby:  A large head of cabbage  - Weighs about 3 pounds and measures about 15.7 Inches head to heel.

Stretch Marks?  No

Sleep?  I will take some more of that please.

Best Moment this week:  Kendall cracking up when she finally got to watch my belly move and shake and contort all over the place.

Miss Anything?  Being able to wear heels every day to work.  I'm down to about 3 out of 5 days (more because people keep yelling at me about it... ahem, Mike!)

Movement:  Who needs a kick count card?  It's a little scary if this kid stops moving for more than 30 minutes at a time!

Symptoms:  I'm lucky it's stayed away this long, but my hip pain is back.  I can't wait for my massage Thursday so she can jam her elbow in there!

Food Cravings:  Thinking and hearing about corn-beef for weeks had me really craving that.  I got my fix Sunday night at the annual SSFPD Corn-beef feed.  I'm still going to buy some once it goes on sale though :)

Anything making you queasy or sick?  Motion sickness, mostly while being a passenger in someone else's car, seems to be getting worse.

Gender Prediction:  Nope but I find everyone's guesses to be amusing.  "Oh you are totally having a girl because...."  "I'm sure it's a boy because....".  Ahhhh wives-tails :)

Labor Signs:  As of yesterday I have begun to have Braxton Hicks. Nothing crazy though.

Belly Button in or out?  Still in

Wedding rings on or off?  On, woot!  I'm starting to swell more though so there are times I should probably take it off.

Nursery:  As done as it's going to be before baby revels it's gender - No change from last time.  I have some free time this upcoming weekend and I plan on going through bins of baby stuff to start putting away in drawers/closet.  Maybe I'll actually do a nursery post too.

Looking forward to:  Going for more nightly walks now that it's light out when we get home.  All this sitting is not good for my back!  And picking out a new girl coming home outfit.  I'm pretty sure we want to use the boy one we bought last time around if this little nugget is a boy.

New baby Item:  We got a pretty awesome onesie from Uncle Ray :)  

30 weeks taken this morning.  Maybe starting to round out more at the top?
30 weeks taken with Kendall.  Kinda eery how similar my bumps are!  Pointed at the biggest point but with a little hump/slope towards the top!

No comments: