The Rohrbach's

We have a crazy life, filled with the best friends and family possible, and love every minute of it!

Monday, March 24, 2014

Kendall's updated room

Since I've done all that I can pretty much do with baby's room, I decided to do some upgrades to Kendall's. She's had her big girl bed since just after Christmas and with the furniture rearranged the white walls were even more apparent to me. After our Disneyland trip I printed out pictures of K with the characters and painted more frames to hold them. The border that once only went around her closet and windows now wraps it's way pretty much around the room entirely. I also sewed a fun little circus type canopy for her bed. Here is the final product :)

Panoramic view around most of the room 
Starting from when you walk in her room and turn counter clockwise 
Ps. Can't wait to move the diaper pale into baby's room! Kendall is still in pull ups at night but waking up dry more than not these days :)
Close up of a few of the new framed pictures

I'm really happy with how things turned out, and thankfully so is she!

No comments: