The Rohrbach's

We have a crazy life, filled with the best friends and family possible, and love every minute of it!

Monday, March 17, 2014

Weekend in Fair Oaks

This past weekend Mike had a bachelor party up in Tahoe and since he decided to not take any time off of work he was getting up there way later than the rest of the guys.  I offered to drive half way with him so he could have company and Kendall, Hanna and I could have a fun weekend at my brothers house.  Win win!  Mike had a blast and so did we.  It's beyond heart melting watching the cousins play together so well.  I really see similarities between Gavin/Lexi and Kendall now, which is crazy since she really seems to be all Rohrbach in appearance up until now.  We got to watch Gavin's T-ball game, get some relaxing in and we took the kids to John's Incredible Pizza on Sunday before we hit the road home.  The Jones' were able to join us Saturday night and Sunday which made the trip that much better.  Hooray for family time!  Check out Brandi's blog for more (and better) pictures of the weekend http://thesigonafamily.blogspot.com/ 

You have to be stylish even in the car!
Saturday morning cousin cuddles! 
Yup, these two are for sure related! 
I can not take the cuteness of this kid in his baseball uniform!!!
Such tiny peanuts!
Kendall leading Austin into John's Incredible Pizza
Weeeee
They kids all loved the Frog Hopper!  Kendall went 3 or 4 times.
Mike walked in JUST in time for the roller coaster!  Thank goodness because we were out of Adults to ride with all the kids!  Kendall remembered that she was suppose to put her hands up the second they started to move and didn't put them down once.  I love my dare devil! 
Lexi got her hands up as well :)
Kendall loved her baby cousin Wyatt!
Ski-ball with Daddy
My little diva

No comments: