It already seems like months ago, but two super dooper awesome people had one of the best weddings ever on April 26th :) I get to brag a little because I actually introduced the bride and groom, which is a pretty incredible feeling. I've known Matt and his family since I was probably in Elementary School, since my brother played baseball with Matt and his brother and we all grew up in Redwood Shores. And Vicky's been one of my besties since Freshman year of High School. They are SUCH a sweet and loving couple and we were all waiting for the day they would make things official :)
The wedding was of the most relaxed wedding days I've ever been a part of. No. Really. We actually had down time numerous times throughout the time leading up to walking down the isle! Everything went to schedule down to the minute. Vicky looked beyond words stunning, and of course had us all crying (including the groom) as she walked down the isle. Everything about the day was perfection. We all had so much fun that I would say over half of their wedding guests decided to continue the party at the hotel bar after :) EEEEE, such a fun day! I'm kind of sad it's over! Congratulations to Matt and Vicky on what is just the start of their happy lives together!
Rehearsal Dinner Time
Jesse is a great friend of the couple and actually married them :) It was his big 40th birthday a few days before the wedding so Vicky had to make sure we celebrated him as well.
Wedding day!
Wedding day!
Let the hairspray fog begin!
Matt's gift to Vicky :)
Waiting for his bride!
ahhhhh so beautiful!!!!
Pregos :)
First Dance
annnnnd let the party begin!
Mother/Son Dance - so sweet!
In-Law dance
I always love the bouquet toss!
RE/MAX Dolphin Girls (blast from the past!)
Last song of the night. Giant group hug! Love the Mandy's in the middle :)
After party
No comments:
Post a Comment