The Rohrbach's

We have a crazy life, filled with the best friends and family possible, and love every minute of it!

Friday, May 9, 2014

Family Tea/Sprinkle

My mom put together a wonderful tea-party sprinkle for baby #2 this past weekend.  I love Lisa's Tea Treasures!  It was a smallish gathering with just immediate family and boy did they spoil us with diapers and wipes galore for baby.  Mike had to give up some garage space just to store them :)  It was a really nice afternoon spent with the people I love.  Thank you Mom!!

Aunt Lex, Grandma, Grandma Fran, Aunt Jessie and Aunt Noreen
Aunt Noreen, Cheri, Stacy, me (duh), Heather, Brandi and Katie
Grandma Fran stuck in a little something for me with her diapers & wipes :)
My mom made this for our Peter Pan room.  I have a few more coming if her hands stop bleeding.... :)

No comments: