The Rohrbach's

We have a crazy life, filled with the best friends and family possible, and love every minute of it!

Monday, November 3, 2014

Charlie's 5 month photo shoot

It's that time again!  Time for me to whine about how quickly my little man is growing.  I'll let you just imagine most of the whining though and get right on with the fun stuff.

Charlie is super awesome.  The end.  Ok, not the end but he is!  I've been dreading the horrid 4 month sleep regression and so far we have been spared (knock on wood).  He is rolling all over the place and pretty much always flips himself to his stomach to sleep these days.  Mike added some padding to our fireplace hearth to protect Charlie's little head.  I know it won't be long before much more labor intensive baby-proofing will need to happen.  By the way he is already moving we think he may be crawling by 6 months.  Hopefully we'll be pleasantly surprised and we won't be though!  He is starting to sit up on his own, really likes the sound of his own voice, always has something in his mouth (whether it's a burp cloth, toy, his hands or feet...) and will stop everything to smile at his sister when she appears.  He is for sure growing quickly but I won't have stats until his next check-up next month.

I'm 5 months old!
Tiny peanut Kendall at 5 months
Could he be any cuter!??
Well hello Mr. Dinosaur 
Sisters turn to jump in
Get ready to laugh....


No comments: