Another Halloween has come and gone. Sigh... Good thing I had an extra opportunity to dress the kiddos up this year! Kendall really wanted to be Ariel and since she always wears her little mermaid dress-up outfit I decided to make her a little more unique costume. She also really wanted Charlie to be flounder but I won the battle and went with Charlie Brown :) I figured there are plenty more years for matching costumes!
My mom went up to Fair Oaks for Halloween so she joined the kids and me at the Redwood City Spooktacular. Kendall got to play tons of games, walked in a parade and even ran into one of her BFFs Maggie. On actual Halloween I flew home from the Giants parade, scooped up the kids and headed to downtown San Carlos. After some Laurel Street trick-or-treating we headed home to hit the neighbors houses for more goodies. Then back home to do my favorite thing- hand out candy! Both kids slept like rocks both days :) I can't wait to see what the kids pick to be next year!
Spooktacular day!
Such a cutie!
Little Charlie Brown with my brother & my snoopy & blanket from when we were babies
Practice trick-or-treating
BFF Maggie
Parade!
We had to flip her skirt to make walking easier
Actual Halloween - San Carlos
Back at home































No comments:
Post a Comment