The Rohrbach's

We have a crazy life, filled with the best friends and family possible, and love every minute of it!

Sunday, November 16, 2014

World Series Parade!

I finally got to attend a World Series Parade! After two missed opportunities I couldn't let this one pass. Victoria and I headed to the city bright and early, grabbed our favorite coffee and breakfast sandwiches at Philz and embraced getting soaking wet to grab a prime spot on the parade route. Our parade neighbors were all awesome and we had a blast chatting it up with them while waiting the two hours for the parade to start. We manged to grab a spot across from where the friends and family members lined up to walk behind the buses, which worked out great because the players buses stopped right in front of us. Pence was hilarious getting the crowds to chat and go crazy and I was shocked at how pumped up and interactive Timmy was! I'm so happy we went and because of Viks amazing connections we made it home in time to get the kids to Halloween fun. Hooray San Francisco Giants!!!




No comments: